
This is my first "blogging" experience. But it seems like a good idea since so many family and friends live so far away. Scott and I are excited about taking this new adventure into parenthood and I would like to share our journey.
Scott and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while and in May we discovered we finally made it happen! (Thanks to Scott 's cousin Lynley who is expecting for letting me rub on her for good luck)
We were so excited but a little shocked as well. On June 12 we confirmed with the doctor that we were 8 weeks along and we got to see the baby through an ultrasound. I knew where everything was located, the head, heart, forming legs and Scott was not so sure and referred to our child as a peanut. We also were able to hear the heart rate at 160 which was music to our ears!
We have slowly been able to contact family and friends about our exciting news! We are due on January 22nd. Here we go! All aboard the Baby Belt train!
Love the label on the ultrasound, just "Baby." Haha. Glad to know all three of you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be so much fun to follow your progress. Keep it coming so we can all enjoy.
ReplyDelete