
Well I am back to work and this week Sloane started her first day at "school". What a hard week! My baby girl seems to love it though. She has great teachers who are super good with her, so that helps me make it through the day. That and they let me call when I need to check on her. Her personality is really starting to shine, she loves to laugh and smile and make funny faces. But the thing I like the most is her cooing.....she loves to just chat it up. We sing songs and tell stories, seriously....ask her something and she will respond. She also began sleeping through the night this week!! YEAH! Not every night but almost AND you all know I still get up every hour to make sure she is ok. So we are at three months and some change and enjoying school days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment