
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Sugar Land this year giving me a little break from quick road trips while preggo. YEAH!
The in-laws and mom and dad came for the holiday and Sloane was one happy camper. I think her every wish was answered. But isn't that what grandparents are for....:) She is a little terror for me today.
In make preparations for the BIG Thanksgiving feast I purchased the Butterball turkey. One thing that amazed me was that the turkey was the same weight as Sloane and the awesome meat dept guy had to help me lift it into my cart!! I pick Sloane up everyday but that turkey was hard to handle. Luckily my mom took care of getting it in the oven as well.
So we have one little turkey in the oven (Thomas Dean) weighing over 1lb.. and one little turkey 20lb. crawling everywhere (Sloane)
No more turkeys until next year!!!
You have a name! I can't wait to see the little guy! Hopefully I will get to finally meet Sloane in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteLove his name!!
ReplyDelete